Exit Options for John Hancock Bond and Corporate Finance Group: Hanover Communications In... - 28 Strategic Investors

View x

KKR Completes Purchase of a Majority Interest in NVC China

Global investment firm KKR and NVC International today announced the completion of KKR’s purchase of a majority interest in NVC Lighting’s China lighting business. With the completion of the transaction, KKR owns 70 percent of NVC China and NVC International holds the other 30 percent. NVC China is a leading manufacturer of branded lighting products in China, and additionally provides lighting solutions to consumers and business clients through a robust distribution network across the country.

Tags: